FREE Work at home jobs Forum Index FREE Work at home jobs
Work at home jobs, opportunities, 100%FREE
All advertisements,repeat,junk posts,scam jobs will be directly deleted and the member will be banned
Discuss payments at MoneyTalk      Money Saving Tips     Health and Wellness
Get work at home jobs from foreign countries with payment guaranteed
Work at home jobs in USA, UK, Canada

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile      Log inLog in 

Scam Unearthed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FREE Work at home jobs Forum Index -> Work at home scams
Get paid for reading emails, viewing ads, FREE to join

FREE advertising on hundreds of niche blogs, websites and directories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jit19782003

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 1:52 pm    Post subject: Scam Unearthed Reply with quote

I have applied for a Home based work few days back.

The person's email address is:

Since, I do not have enough time. I am pasting his reply towards my application for the job.

Andrew Lydner <upinstyle@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello, Thank you for your inquiry.
We are an Internet based company and we have been expanding especially this year. The website that we will possibly hire you to work with is www.popularkicks.com . We are searching for a very committed individual who is ready to take on responsibility and dedicate time to the job. You must have experience with Microsoft Excel, it is important because all of our orders come in Excel format. You will be assigned to do things like answering MANY complaints, and customer-service related issues from our email administration area, update orders, and etc. Upon dealing with these MANY emails, you will be required to pull up each and every customer's information in our customer/order administration panel. This customer/order administration panel is our large database that includes each and every one of our customer's information and order history. Common problems would be a customer not receiving their order due to stock unavailability. For a situation like this, you have to have the mentality that tells you automatically what to do; go search up the customer in the administration panel and pull up their order information to see if they REALLY DO HAVE AN ORDER WITH US, then take it from there by telling them the problem why their shoes have not been shipped yet and YOU must be able to come up with a REASONABLE solve for the MANY different issues you will be encountering ranging from billing inquiries to product inquiries. You must have the mind of using common sense and your customer-service knowledge to help the customer individually. This is why we are seeking experienced/knowledgeable persons ONLY for this opportunity. Pension would be 80/USD every week; this is because you set your own hours. You will be provided a Wifi phone for business use, the phone number will be placed on the website, and you are to set daily hours in which you'd like to receive calls from customers and handle their inquiries. Please follow-up on this notice and let us know your ideas, suggestions, and eligibility status. Thank you for you interest

Best Regards,

Popularkicks Ltd

He is a fraud. He did give his Yahoo Id but remained silent when I asked him about his phone number. He at once gave me access to the website with administrative right.
I was very suspicious. I made a search on his name and found the following:

Re: SHOE FACTORIES and SCAM WEBSITESJujaneb , that is hjis aol creen name. He runs: www.realjays.com. He is scam. Straight up. If you got scammed and wanna do something about it log on here: ...
www.seauction.com/messageboard/_disc7/00001560.htm - 3k - Supplemental Result - Cached - Similar pages

Re: SHOE FACTORIES and SCAM WEBSITESHis name is Andrew Lydner. He runs www.perfectkicks.com. Be on the look out for this guy too.. Jujaneb , that is hjis aol creen name. ...
www.seauction.com/messageboard/_disc7/00001560.htm - 3k - Supplemental Result - Cached - Similar pages

Please beware of him. In the Craiglist he is using the following email address: upinstyle@gmail.com

I am not sure how to ensure people do not get cheated. I am new user at this forum. Thank you for understanding. You can find his posting say about 2 days back.
halo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,it is good that you shared such useful and vital information.Thanks on everybody's behalf.Was it craiglist site that you contacted him from?
sudpavan
Regular

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it is really great work for doing that much research and even sharing that here.
Hats off to you
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FREE Work at home jobs Forum Index -> Work at home scams All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: