FREE Work at home jobs Forum Index FREE Work at home jobs
Work at home jobs, opportunities, 100%FREE
All advertisements,repeat,junk posts,scam jobs will be directly deleted and the member will be banned
Discuss payments at MoneyTalk      Money Saving Tips     Health and Wellness
Get work at home jobs from foreign countries with payment guaranteed
Work at home jobs in USA, UK, Canada

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile      Log inLog in 

Paypal and Credit Card
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FREE Work at home jobs Forum Index -> Software, online teaching, freelance writing and other work at home jobs
Get paid for reading emails, viewing ads, FREE to join

FREE advertising on hundreds of niche blogs, websites and directories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ContentKing

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:11 pm    Post subject: Paypal and Credit Card Reply with quote

Hi,
I would like someone to enlighten me on this subject. I have a visa Credit Card. Can I use my credit card to receive money into my ICICI Bank A/c from Paypal?

I would appreciate information on this topic. Thanks

Namaste
ContentKing
ContentKing

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 8:48 am    Post subject: Thanx pcwork Reply with quote

Thanks for the info. But if they do not transfer money into my Paypal account then why should I verify my Paypal id with a Credit Card.
It means that the credit card is solely used only for depositing money into my Paypal account. And checks takes at least 1 and a half month to reach here added with ages required for clearance of these cheques.
I don't think Paypal is of any use for Indian residents wanting to receive money from abroad. There are lot of phishing going on, too.
We Indian homeworkers should take a stand and accept payments from our clients only via wire transfer or online bank transfers.
moudood

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paypal is not active in Bangladesh. But i have checked that xoom is active in Banglades. So, can anybody suggest me how I proceed to bring money through xoom. Because most of home based employers only accept the applicant with paypal account. thanks.
moudood
naveenkumar

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ContentKing

Wire transfer is very costly. It attracts a fee of $30-$50, I think, equivalent to 1200 to 2000 rupees. It is not at all feasible. That is why normally check payments are accepted, as the fee charged by the bank is only 200-300 rupees depending on the bank (UTI takes very less fee).

Many people accepts and pays through PayPal as it is a trusted virtual bank accepted by lot of websites. It is easy to pay and you can confirm the receipt of funds in seconds where as it takes months to receive check and funds cleared. That is why, lot of people prefer it rather than sending checks. Once a preferred amount is received in your PayPal, you can request for a check.
satish_techy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am new to this.
How can I create a paypal account?
How the payment will come to this account?
How much time does it take for clearence?
mridula46

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,
Opening a Paypal account is very easy - go to the site and open one. Some of the sites that pay you - do it through their Credit cards - hence you may have to go to a higher account - to get a CC payment facility.
Paypal is the best system going - they are secure and most websites or paying sites will transfer money there.
I once received an email - which claimed to be from Paypal asking for some details . As soon as I opened it - a warning came from Paypal - telling me that I was not to disclose my details - just shows how thorough they are.
They do charge for sending money to you - it takes 20 - 25 days for the money to be transferred - but there is no better option than Paypal and Xoom
venkata20

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:58 am    Post subject: PAYPAL TRANSFERS AMOUNT TO UR CREDIT CARD Reply with quote

Hello !

Paypal transfers amount to Ur credit card. At the time of registration paypal asks for credit card and cvc code if U specify them they keep that record & whenever U request them for sending amount they verify for Ur credit card, if U 've c.c. they transfer the amount else they send cheque.

Thanking U
naveenkumar

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now Paypal can transfer money to selected Indian banks at a cost of Rs. 50 upto the amount of 7k and none for amount more than 7k.
SunSix

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do they pay to all banks? I have an account with SBT. Is it possible to transfer money from PayPal to my account with SBT? I do not have any credit cards. Thanks
pulsar

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't say for sure but they do offer direct bank deposit to almost all major banks in India. You can visit their website or call their customer service no. at +14029352050
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FREE Work at home jobs Forum Index -> Software, online teaching, freelance writing and other work at home jobs All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Jump to: