FREE Work at home jobs Forum Index FREE Work at home jobs
Work at home jobs, opportunities, 100%FREE
All advertisements,repeat,junk posts,scam jobs will be directly deleted and the member will be banned
Discuss payments at MoneyTalk      Money Saving Tips     Health and Wellness
Get work at home jobs from foreign countries with payment guaranteed
Work at home jobs in USA, UK, Canada

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile      Log inLog in 

Paying a Fee? It's a SCAM!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FREE Work at home jobs Forum Index -> Work at home scams
Get paid for reading emails, viewing ads, FREE to join

FREE advertising on hundreds of niche blogs, websites and directories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ContentKing

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Top 10 Work At Home and Home Based Business Scams and Ho Reply with quote

nabasingh wrote:
I am interested in Home-based business and work-at-home opportunity. Pliz send me the full detals. My ID is : surjaluwang@yahoo.co.in

Hi Buddy,
I think this forum demands that you post at least 10 messages before you can apply for a job here. Do you get it. I see that you have posted only 2 messages till date.
Just tryin' to help you. I haven't posted 10 either.

ContentKing
csmani

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 10:37 am    Post subject: need data entry job Reply with quote

I am intrested to do data entry job / cut and paste job.

Please provide me the full details about these jobs.

I am well versed in Pagemaker, Coreldraw and MSWord and having knowlege in Excel, Photoshop, Tally etc.

My mail id : csmani_in@yahoo.com

With regards,
Subramanian
smrittia

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Work-at-home schemes appeal to our desires to earn more money, avoid having a boss, work fewer hours, and stop commuting. Often scammers tap into people’s dreams of being rich and famous. “You too can drive a BMW and vacation in the islands.” “All you have to do is spend a few minutes a day and earn all the money you need to make all your dreams come true.”

But you can defend yourself against work-at-home scams. Start by staying alert and using your common sense. If a particular promotion seems too good to be true, it is. Don’t waste your time or money.

In addition, keep on the outlook for these types of claims:

Little or no money needed upfront
Work part-time and earn a full time salary.
No experience is necessary.
This offer is unique.

Know who you’re dealing with. The company may not be offering to employ you directly, only to sell you training and materials and to find customers for your work.

Don’t believe that you can make big profits easily. Operating a home-based business is just like any other business – it requires hard work, skill, good products or services, and time to make a profit.

Be cautious about emails offering work-at-home opportunities. Many unsolicited emails are fraudulent.

Get all the details before you pay. A legitimate company will be happy to give you information about exactly what you will be doing and for whom.

Get references for other people who are doing the work. Ask them if the company kept its promises.

Know the refund policy. If you have to buy equipment or supplies, ask whether and under what circumstances you can return them for a refund.

Beware of the old “envelope stuffing” scheme. In this classic scam, instead of getting materials to send out on behalf of a company, you get instructions to place an ad like the one you saw, asking people to send you money for information about working at home. This is an illegal pyramid scheme because there is no real product or service being offered. You won’t get rich, and you could be prosecuted for fraud.

Be wary of offers to send you an “advance” on your “pay.” Some con artists use this ploy to build trust and get money from your bank. They send you a check for part of your first month’s “pay.” You deposit it, and the bank tells you the check has cleared because the normal time has passed to be notified that checks have bounced. Then the crook contacts you to say that you were mistakenly paid the wrong amount or that you need to return a portion of the payment for some other reason. After you send the money back, the check that you deposited finally bounces because it turned out to be an elaborate fake. Now the crooks have your payment, and you’re left owing your bank the amount that you withdrew.

Do your own research about work-at-home opportunities. The “Work-At-Home Sourcebook” and other resources that may be available in your local library provide good advice and lists of legitimate companies that hire people to work for them at home. You may discover that these companies hire only local people and that there is nothing available in your area.
csmani

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried several sites. All of them are asking a registration fees in $. Some Indian companies also asked for registration fees. I sent the registration fees to one of the Indian company. They send me a job CD with a software and 650 pages of scanned images to convert into word file. They stated that each pages of A4 size and to complete in 30 days. But actually the scanned images are double A4 size and text are very small size as not able to type in 30 days. Me and my friend worked for 8 hrs a day and able to finish only 15 to 16 pages daily. We fed up in a week time and dropped the project and lost the money.
Can anybody really tell me a good job to do from home for 3 to 4 hrs daily without paying any registration or training fee?

Regards,

Subramanian
csmani_in@yahoo.com
freelancer286

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 7:33 pm    Post subject: my experience about work at home scams Reply with quote

hi people,
I am new to this site and i haven't fallen prey to any such scams till now.
some informative posts from members alaskan,casrinidhi,smrittia,csmani.
i would like to caution the readers about ads which say "you can earn 40-50k Rs Per Month On The Internet In Their Spare Time Using GOOGLE",these ads are referring to the google ad-sense program wherein you allow ads of google to be placed on your website,and when visitors click them google pays you accordingly .
these cheats mention how easy it is to earn money but they never tell you that you should know to build and maintain a website,or about it's cost.
All they say is that you need to buy their kit by paying 30$ or so,which will train you to do such things,which quite impossible without basic programming skills.
So please search for reviews or experiences about any such offer you get.
ALL THE BEST!
regards,
balaji
srikanthikk

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i appreciate ur advices
yes undoubtedly a great servicemy pcworksathome
i thank ful to them
i am a victim of thei paid toearn dataentry programm by www.365jobs4u.com
i joined this group in dec 2006 and completed over 1000 asignmentsbut neverpaidanddid not even gotreply when i enquired
iwasreally in despirewhen i foundthis genuine site
and again i got a hope that i still got the doors open for earning online
sagee

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I paid a couple online jobs, but I did not make money from them. All they were was information and some ebooks. I am not sure if i would of made anymore because i requested for my money to be refunded. And what i found on those sites is what i found for free. You still have to promote so why not try it for free first?
gspal

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 8:17 pm    Post subject: Do not buy work? Reply with quote

www.andhrascribe.com/www.askribe.com has a post training module of Rs. 2500 for trained MTs seeking work. Here the trained and skilled MTs are given hundreds of dictations to transcribe over a period of a month or two via a Core FTP site. The idea propounded by andhrascribe is that this way they would assess the skill of such MTs. Many have commented at various forums that by this very module, andrascribe is able to get live MT work done for free and that at the end of the module, most aspiring skilled MTs are offered a pittance of a rate/line, which is not acceptable.

My point is that even large multinational MT companies having subsidiaries in India give a test of a few dictations to assess the skill of an applicant. There is no fee involved whatsoever.

Then, would this post training module of andhrascribe tantamount to a fraud? Would it tantamount to asking a fee upfront for giving MT work?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FREE Work at home jobs Forum Index -> Work at home scams All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: